Road of the Dead 2 Road of the Dead 2

Great job guys!

Only thing I would like is a full/larger screen version.

Evil-Dog responds:

just go in options and do full screen?

Road of the Dead Road of the Dead

This is awesome guys!

I never really play flash games because they are usually the same old formula repeated over and over, but this is much different. You guys make a great team, and I can easily see this becoming a very popular game.

I love it, great job!

Evil-Dog responds:

glad to see you liked the concept :D
cheers man

Nene Interactive Suicide Nene Interactive Suicide

Haha I never noticed...

TOM!

I had no idea you are a closet "My So Called Life" fan!!
I wouldnt have expected that, but I know in your heart you were the one hoping to win the best couple award with Jordan Katalano.

-Seth Johnson

Escape from CampHostility Escape from CampHostility

Like they said, fun but frustrating...

Hey Luis, I was wondering where the hell your Pico fight movie was.

I'm glad to see you didnt make one, thats what 98% of the movies this year were. I wish there was more to this, maybe some knife throwing challenge or something besides running away from a bear. I got really frustrated at the bird thing (in a good way) It took me like 8 tries to beat it. It even made me hit my desk, and games usually never make me mad.

Anyways, this was a cool experiment, and since you lead the example in Pico day movies, maybe kids will stop making the same old Pico vs whoever type of movies.

PS I loved your Korean pop music, I grew up on that stuff. (Korean mom)

-Seth

Arrival In Hell Arrival In Hell

Very Cool

I don't really like flash games, but this stood out to me. I liked the atmosphere alot.

You had a cool idea, but I think the animation was lacking in some places. I felt like when the cutscenes came in, everything looked completely different.

I saw in a review you are planning to make a part 2. If you would like some extra help with animation, just contact me by PM. I'll be happy to help.

Seth Johnson

Gun Tutorial II Gun Tutorial II

Well I suppose this is needed

But since you were trying to be completely correct some things bothered me.
The animation of the pistol blowback looks bad because the slide goes back at the same speed of the gun. Realistically the slide moves much faster than the gun blowing your hand back.
The other thing that bothered me was how you showed the SPAS 12 being held by one hand. I don't know if you realize what a big gun that is and the average man definately cannot do that.

scrimpy responds:

Yes I know. Actually I know this, but I made the animation of the pistol some time ago. I didn't know that the slide was kicking back so fast. And the shotgun, this is only an example for being a left- or righthander. The second hand isn't important for that.

Anyways, thank you!
~ scrimpy

Katamari Flash Katamari Flash

I liked it alot

Im not really a flash game person but that was pretty cool. I havent played that game but once but I can tell it was a great tribute. I really hope this makes front page, youre a pretty good with actionscript.

Foreverkul responds:

I hope it makes front page too! Thanks for the support!

Jerry jackson soundboard! Jerry jackson soundboard!

Well

You should have used a swf decompiler for this. If you did that you could have gotten the original recordings of all of those. That means perfect quality and no background music. Think you should redo this.

flashfreakz responds:

well I would never have the time but thanks for the idea, I'll try to get to it but when I work on a flash another idea pops into my mind.

Defend Your Inglor Defend Your Inglor

Maybe a bit too easy?

Well I made it to level 20 without being touched. Maybe its too easy, maybe I have good hand-eye cordnation, I dont know. I realize you had to have this in by today but it seems like you could have added more upgrades or types of enemies. The lack of difficult enemies made the blaster useless. The all seemed equally easy to kill to me.

Platform tutorial V.1.3 Platform tutorial V.1.3

huh.....

Why am I supposed to foloow this tutorial if your finihsed product dosent even work?

Djmr responds: