View Profile Gi-go

136 Movie Reviews

I seed dat video 2 Boom.

Gotta give you something because the animation was interesting, but the whole thing was pretty boring, and not just because it was nonsense. So much of this list can be disputed, but the most idiotic is saying Obama pulled America out of Iraq. There are still soldiers in Iraq, and the ones that left just went to Afghanistan, or one of the five other countries we started going to war with after 2008. I'm not a conservative, but Obama is a war criminal at best and shouldn't be given a pat on the back for being as much of a worthless cunt as George Bush.

Get this shit made already Redban.
I've been on the edge of my seat for 13 fucking years!

14 Game Reviews

Great job guys!

Only thing I would like is a full/larger screen version.

Evil-Dog responds:

just go in options and do full screen?

This is awesome guys!

I never really play flash games because they are usually the same old formula repeated over and over, but this is much different. You guys make a great team, and I can easily see this becoming a very popular game.

I love it, great job!

Evil-Dog responds:

glad to see you liked the concept :D
cheers man

Haha I never noticed...

TOM!

I had no idea you are a closet "My So Called Life" fan!!
I wouldnt have expected that, but I know in your heart you were the one hoping to win the best couple award with Jordan Katalano.

-Seth Johnson

4 Audio Reviews

I've had this on my favs for a long time and I love it, but I'd really enjoy a version that was slowed down by 25% or so.

Great work.

I really like it :)

BenTibbetts responds:

Thanks!

Very cool

The guitar all the way through was very neat, I liked it all as a whole, the only thing I didnt like was the keyboard tone, it sounds a bit out of place or retro or something.

4 Art Reviews

Fuck yes

Rub that sand all over

Really great stuff as usual

How to do we view these "online sculpting sessions"?

Awesome! Do you have any tutorials you've made?

Seth Raimes @Gi-go